Winter gloves
thick Lotion/body butter- from like body shop or bath & body works
Knee high socks
Big jar candles-
K cups for the keurig
Gift certificate to get the dogs groomed so I don't have to! :)
The stick-(not a dog toy haha)
i like the coconut, shea, hemp & olive body butters.
As far as coffee... I like flavored stuff like mint mocha or vanilla Carmel or... Gingerbread. Yummmmm
Groomer... Anywhere within a half hour radius. I dunno who is good I've never taken them (I'd like to go to a shop...Not a big store like pet smart) I always dream of having clean dogs without being soaked for 2 hours & having my house stink like wet dog & having a back ache for 3 days... I can't wait to win mega millions & have someone else maintain my life.... It'll be fantastic.
Saturday, November 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment